How Devon HomeFinder works –
The HomeFinder Service Ten Point Plan
Whether you're buying, renting or investing.....
- CONVERSATION - We begin with an initial conversation either face to face or by phone to understand your property needs and special requirements.
- LOCATION - If you're relocating to Devon, we will suggest suitable locations and give you the latest information on the property market in those places.
- INVESTIGATION - Once we have your brief, budget and shortlist of locations, we will begin a thorough search including properties on the 'secret market.'
- COMPILATION - We then supply a selection of property details for you to study, along with relevant observations.
- INSPECTION - We will view and submit a report on those of interest and then arrange and accompany you on viewings of your short listed properties.
- NEGOTIATION - We will advise on price and negotiate the best price and terms.
- RECOMMENDATION - We will recommend trusted specialists you may need including solicitors, surveyors, structural engineers, architects and independent financial advisers.
- SUPERVISION - We oversee the sale process throughout, liaising with all parties and smoothing out problems along the way.
- COMPLETION - We continue your property search until the day of completion just in case your move falls through.
- ORGANISATION - We can arrange removals, meter readings, professional cleaners and gardeners for your new home.
Devon HomeFinder – Additional Individual Services.
- Buyer service - we guide you through the buying process as well as negotiate the purchase on your behalf.
- Location service - we give you a tour of the area to help you decide where you want to live.
- Viewing service - we view and provide unbiased reports on properties of interest if you haven't had time to view or need another opinion.
- Selling service - we can oversee the sale of your property, recommending the most suitable estate agent and guiding you through the selling process.
- Presentation service - we offer advice and tips on how to present your home to its best advantage, ready for the market.
"Right from our initial telephone conversation we found Philip friendly, organized and knowledgeable on the area, and the local resources that would help us with our move.
He spent time trying to ascertain exactly what type of property and area we were looking for. He answered all our requests by phone or email very promptly (within the day),
methodically dealt with all the points raised and he was flexible in dealing with our individual needs. He sent us comprehensive appraisals of the properties he viewed on our behalf,
complete with photographs and web links. He also added other helpful unprompted suggestions that gave us comfort that he was in control of all aspects of the property search.
We thoroughly recommend Philip and Devon HomeFinder
Kevin and Kate Chamberlain